Friday, August 12, 2011

Fab Find Friday

I just recently learned about an online magalog. that just came out called  Society Social.

The woman behind this concept is a fellow blogger by the name of Roxy. Her blog is ,My Cup of Te.

She  designed a line of chairs , furniture and bar carts that I think are fabulous! These brightly colored pieces are so chic and would be a great addition to any beach home or cottage.
  I don't want to say or show too much because I really think you need to see it for yourself. I think the photography and lay out are fantastic! Let me know what you think! I am hooked.








Images via Society Social
Photobucket
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Linda

I saw these chairs too - I want them all - can you imagine them all together around the table - what a conversation starter. the orange tray-mobile would look perfect with them next to the table

So lets get a white table and all of these together then.

lovely photos

have a great day

x

Loulou

The enchanted home said...

Thanks for the intro!! Wow love these chairs, they feel like a happening party about to happen..so colorful and great design. Will go check her out.

MissBliss said...

The colors on those chairs are so awesome! energy colors :)

Karena said...

I love, love these chairs and the rolling cart, wonderfully artful, fun bright....

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

I love this pop of colour especially those funky chairs!
Linda I still need some help on signing up as a follower on your blog...even my husband couldn't help me!
x
Melissah
Coastal Style

Roxy Te said...

thanks so much for the shout out, lady :) thrilled you love!! I really tried to design something unique and exciting!